Green Job in Morton Grove, Illinois : IL 60053
Looking for Green Jobs? See currently available Green job openings on green.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
green.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any green job . We provide job resources for Green positions throughout the industry. green.jobs.net also provides Green jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Green by either city or state.
green.jobs.net is a green job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Green jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your green job search on green.jobs.net today.
Sales Account Executive / Entry Level Green Energy
Sales Account Executive / Entry Level Green Energy Job Description
Launch is hiring for an entry level full time sales and marketing and management training position.
Sales and Marketing Department.
Apply now for Entry Level Sales Account Executive Positions for our Green Energy client!!
LAUNCH is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Sales Account Executive to work on ground breaking Green Energy campaigns with our Business Development firm in Des Plaines. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope, by using cost-effective branding campaigns and advertising strategies to make an impact on the environment, while providing the opportunity for advancement into a sales and marketing management role.
As a progressive company in the sustainable energy industry, LAUNCH continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to one of the most reputable green energy suppliers, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Sales Account Executive position is a valued team member in the marketing and sales department. The position is considered entry level to start, which includes training and a comprehensive overview of basic sales and marketing strategy and promotional techniques. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the sales and marketing department.
Those who thrive as Account Executives have the opportunity for advancement through our Management Training Program. Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's performance.
Sales Account Executive's Day to Day:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm’s clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
*High-energy, motivated sellers who crave challenge and the freedom to succeed are encouraged to apply!
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, communications, sales manager, admin, entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, sales account executive, entry level green energy sales, entry level sales account executive
Morton Grove Green Job
Sales Account Executive / Entry Level Green Energy Job Requirements
Sales Account Executive position Requirements:
- The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions.
- If you possess a passion for marketing and sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit!
- Must be able to work full time hours (internships also available for students and grads)
- Ability to excel in unsupervised individual assignments as well as with a team
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver