Green Job in Green Valley, Arizona : AZ 85614
Looking for Green Jobs? See currently available Green job openings on green.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
green.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any green job . We provide job resources for Green positions throughout the industry. green.jobs.net also provides Green jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Green by either city or state.
green.jobs.net is a green job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Green jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your green job search on green.jobs.net today.
Pt, Physical Therapist, Senior Living (Green Valley) Sign On Bonus
Pt, Physical Therapist, Senior Living (Green Valley) Sign On Bonus Job DescriptionOverview
Are you a Physical Therapist, PT looking to join a high performing dedicated health care team while making an impact on exceptional clinical outcomes through treatment, patient and staff education, proactive wellness, and a customer service focus? Join Bayada’s Senior Living Solutions Team in Green Valley, AZ. Our ideal PT will cover Green Valley.
Physical Therapist, PT - Per Diem or Guaranteed Opportunity, You Choose!
- Home Health Care….But Different!
- Offices dedicated entirely to treating patients in the Senior Living Setting Only (AL, IL, CCRC)
- Work for a value-driven, privately owned company with over 40 years of clinical excellence and a stellar reputation
- Work in a patient centered culture
- Perform seamless PT therapy services under both the Part A and Part B benefit with one company,
- Less travel allows you to maximize treatment time and yield better outcomes
- Advocate for aging in place by providing a continuum of care
- Well defined opportunities for career growth and development – attend our PT Rehab Day in the Fall and earn 8 CE’s!
- Local office with a small well defined area
Sign On BonusResponsibilities
- Perform diagnostics tests and measurements, such as the mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles, balance testing, and safety assessments
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans, including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and other interventions.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
One Year Experience Required, Home Health Experience is not required
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary with opportunity to BONUS over
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement through our Scholarship Program
- 8 CE's Registration for our Rehab Day
- 401K with Match
- Clinical Managment and Leadership Opportunities
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
#CBPOSTPosted Date 3/21/2018 Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Green Valley Green Job