Green Job in Green Bay, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Green Jobs? See currently available Green job openings on green.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
green.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any green job . We provide job resources for Green positions throughout the industry. green.jobs.net also provides Green jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Green by either city or state.
green.jobs.net is a green job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Green jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your green job search on green.jobs.net today.
Compliance Consultant - Eden Prairie, Mn Or Green Bay, Wi
Compliance Consultant - Eden Prairie, Mn Or Green Bay, Wi Job Description
No other industry is changing as rapidly or as broadly as health care. But to us, change is invigorating. It gives us a chance to continue to innovate as we shape the future. As a Compliance Consultant with us, you will monitor changes to laws and regulations to ensure compliance with State and Federal mandates. It’s an exhilarating pace where you can develop your career while you help to make the health system work better for everyone.
The Compliance Consultant works closely with leadership to implement the Optum Compliance Exam Management Program and activities to ensure effective, appropriate and timely identification, management, oversight, response, trending and reporting for all types of exams or audits across Optum businesses. In addition, the position engages in a variety of activities that the team is accountable for.
- Centrally identify and manage Regulatory Exams of Optum businesses for both direct regulatory exams and client regulatory audits, along with client oversight exams
- Collaborate with business to provide audit deliverables and manage exam through corrective action
- Interface with the external auditors and regulators to coordinate audit activities and provide maximum benefit to the organization
- Ensure documentation of exam submissions and reports are centrally maintained and available as necessary for institutional knowledge of past exams and outcomes
- Build and maintain detailed knowledge of business products, solutions, systems, and processes in order to effectively manage exams
- Represent the Optum Compliance Exam Management function on significant cross - functional teams, at times providing leadership to these efforts
- Track, trend and report on exam details and outcomes and identify both targeted and systemic recommendations for appropriate corrective action
- Receive and evaluate exam / audit outcomes and communicate with Regulators or other auditors on Optum's behalf for draft findings where additional information may impact the audit outcome
- Ensure appropriate business response / action plan for identified findings as appropriate
- Collaborate with Compliance Operations team and the business to ensure effective implementation of recommendations or process improvements resulting from reviews
- 5+ years of experience working in a government or healthcare environment with experience in compliance
- 2+ years of experience working with regulator audits
- 2+ years of experience performing data analysis
- Knowledge of exam management methodologies and tools, including ability to identify and manage resources
- Ability to assess complex problems and recommend the appropriate compliance solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate or Advanced level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid and / or Tricare regulations
As a Fortune 6 leader, UnitedHealth Group has created an environment that brings out the best in every single one of our 188,000 employees. And our mission couldn’t be more critical. Take this opportunity to help millions live healthier lives and do your life’s best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: compliance, regulatory, legal, regulations, healthcare, health, insurance, audits, marketing, privacy, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Green Bay, WI, Wisconsin
Green Bay Green Job