Green Job in Green Bay, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Green Jobs? See currently available Green job openings on green.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
green.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any green job . We provide job resources for Green positions throughout the industry. green.jobs.net also provides Green jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Green by either city or state.
green.jobs.net is a green job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Green jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your green job search on green.jobs.net today.
Customer Service Advocate - Green Bay, Wi
Customer Service Advocate - Green Bay, Wi Job Description
Even if you have no prior experience, we have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want - apply today! We provide the support and structure, you provide the interest and motivation.
When you join us as a Customer Service Advocate for UnitedHealthcare, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our health plan members each day as they look to you as their trusted advisor and advocate. You’ll be empowered to compassionately deliver an exceptional experience to between 50 to 70 callers per day – always remembering that there is a real person on the other end of the phone who is looking for help, guidance, and support. You’ll help them make informed decisions about their care services by answering their questions, resolving their issues or helping them enroll in and/or select a health plan. You'll do this by developing and maintaining a productive relationship and interaction with all callers, while providing personalized, and consultative education and information. Here, you’ll join us on a mission to deliver the best customer service in the health care industry. Period. Your compassion and customer service expertise combined with our support, training and development will ensure your success. This is no small opportunity. This is where you can bring your compassion for others while doing your life’s best work. SM
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (7am - 8pm). It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 3100 AMS Blvd, Green Bay, WI, 54313.
To learn even more about this position, hear from other Customer Service Advocates. Click here to watch a short video about the job: http://uhg.hr/customerserviceadvocate1 (Note: these videos are labeled with our internal job title of Health Advisor)
- Respond to and resolve on the first call, customer service inquires and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the caller needs such as benefits, eligibility and claims, financial spending accounts and correspondence.
- Help guide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer-driven health care topics to include managing their health and well-being by selecting the best benefit plan options, maximizing the value of their health plan benefits and choosing a quality care provider
- Intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating myuhc.com and other UnitedHealth Group websites and encourage and reassure them to become self-sufficient
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Provide education and status on previously submitted pre-authorizations or pre-determination requests
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Prefer 1 year prior experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role, but not required
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations (responding in respectful, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, determine immediate requests and identify the current and future needs of the member
- Proficient problem solving approach to quickly assess current state and formulate recommendations
- Proficient in translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
There are several steps in our hiring process - it’s a thorough process because we want to ensure the best job and culture fit for you and for us. In today’s ultra-competitive job market, the importance of putting your best foot forward is more important than ever. And you can start by completing all required sections of your application. (i.e. profile, history, certifications and application/job questions). Once you submit your resume, you’ll receive an email with next steps. This may include a link for an on-line pre-screening test(s) (or what we call an assessment) that we ask you to complete as part of our selection process. You may also be asked to complete a digital video interview, but we will offer full instructions and tips to help you. After you have completed all of these steps, you can check on the status of your application at any time, but you will also be notified via e-mail. http://uhg.hr/OurApplicationProcess
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training classShare this Job Job Details Contest Number: 724892 Job Title: Customer Service Advocate - Green Bay, WI Job Family: Customer Services Business Segment: UHC Benefit Ops - EandI Ops
Job Location Information:
Region: North America Country: United States City: Green Bay State/Province: Wisconsin Other States where Job(s) is Located: ,,,, Other Cities where job(s) is Located: ,,,,
Additional Job Detail Information:
Employee Status: Regular Schedule: Full-time Job Level: Individual Contributor Shift: Day Job Travel: No Telecommuter Position: No Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Green Bay Green Job