Green Job in Green Valley, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Green Jobs? See currently available Green job openings on green.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
green.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any green job . We provide job resources for Green positions throughout the industry. green.jobs.net also provides Green jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Green by either city or state.
green.jobs.net is a green job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Green jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your green job search on green.jobs.net today.
Bi-Lingual Patient Care Coordinator- Green Valley, Az
Bi-Lingual Patient Care Coordinator- Green Valley, Az Job Description
- Greet and check out patients
- Manage the patients’ expectations about the visit and ensure that the visit and referral process are understood
- Collect appropriate payments and document
- Schedule appointments as necessary
- Answer telephones and take messages or route incoming calls as per policy and document all calls and messages appropriately according to policy
- Work with back office staff to ensure smooth patient flow
- Communicate with clinical personnel about service issues and complaints
- Preload/scanning papers documents into Allscripts EMR
- Pull and file paper charts during the EMR transition
- Assist with completing patient referrals
- Assist coworkers and team members with duties when requested to include but not limited to, floating to other areas
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- 1+ years of customer service experience in healthcare setting
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Green Valley Green Job